This position verifies the credentials of healthcare providers are in compliance with state and federal standards, communicates with physicians and clients to obtain credentialing documents, receive/process all initial credentialing/re-credentialing applications and manage license, insurance, and DEA expirations for providers.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a medical billing setting
• Proven ability to multi-task and handle heavy workloads (maintain credentialing efforts for over 150 physicians)
• Detail oriented
• Maintain strict level of confidentiality
• Must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
EOEBack to top