APS is looking for a Regional Practice Manager who serves as the primary day-to-day interface with our clients for their billing and reimbursement activities. Primary practice specialties include, but not limited to, pathology and radiology groups.
This person must understand the revenue cycle management functions and be able to clearly communicate financials with the clients, as well as troubleshoot issues, resolve problems and provide guidance for solutions. The Practice Manager also establishes relationships with new clients and manages the transition process for multiple clients throughout the US.
• Manages all areas of the financial aspects of the revenue cycle for our clients
• Monitors fee schedules – fee schedule analysis
• Provides clients with reports that allow them to manage their practices
• Conduct onsite business meetings with clients to discuss financial reporting and industry news, standards and other topics of interest related to the specialty
• Works with staff to ensure revenue maximization by making certain all revenue cycle management functions are carried out expediently and correctly
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of formal training and experience
• Strong understanding of third-party and insurance billing processes (pathology and radiology)
• Strong knowledge in finance or accounting
• Advanced knowledge of revenue cycle management
• Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and negotiation skills required internally and externally with all levels of management
This position requires 60% of travel (including overnight trips).
Back to top